Sunday, March 11, 2012

Samantha's IMMM (In My Mailbox Monday)

Hello All,
I am here today with an update for IMM (In My Mailbox) hosted

by the one and only The Story Siren( www.thestorysiren.com)
and it

is a weekly meme to post the books you have received, bought,

borrowed, traded, ebooks, ARC's, etc from the whole week.

This is one of my favorite Meme's and that's why I try my best to

post this when I can.

So, here is the books I have bought, received, etc for the past two

weeks.

-Bought-

Perfect- Ellen Hopkins

Bloodlines- Richelle Mead

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles
RULES OF ATTRACTION( Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles

and CHAIN REACTION ( Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles


A Million Wishes (The Wishes Series) by DeAnna Felthauser (ebook)
The One You Love (suspense mystery) [Kindle Edition] Paul

Pilkington


Glimpse (Zellie Wells)


-Received-
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games trilogy book #1) by Susanne

Collins


- Ebooks-

Wicked Hungry - Teddy Jacobs


-Won in contests-
Shadows of the Past by Gale Minchew

A Brother's Love by Sandy Wolters

Bess, Nicholas and a Dog Called Bones by Tessa Armytage

Spiritus by Dana Michelle Burnett

Ember - Carol Oates - PDF

Indivisible - Jessica McQuinn


So, I have to say that I have had a good 2 weeks of mail and books to

keep me busy. Please leave a comment if you want and if you follow

me, leave your link and i will follow you also.

I do enjoy reading books and doing reviews. As a kid, learning to read at 3 years old, I was ready for a new book or two in a week and I always kept a mini journal mof what I read, any quotes and pages I liked, and just what I liked about the books I read. It was always very intriqued to get lost in so many different worlds at the same time.

Hope you enjoyed reading reading this IMM. See you next week.

xoxox, Samantha

cross-posted at http://itsapenpalworld.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. awesome books this week! Perfect Chemistry series are really great though I have yet to read Chain Reaction! I definitely need to read Bloodlines too!

    here's my IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ReplyDelete