Saturday, September 1, 2012

Smile Brilliant Review

By Jacinta Zechariah

The Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit consists of:
Whitening Gel Pen
LED Whitening Tray
LED transmitter

When I was given the Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit to review, I was quite happy as I had always wanted to have those perfect white teeth that you see in advertisements and to be able to do it from the comfort of home was a great plus.

The instructions were quite easy to follow and there was no discomfort when the tray was in my mouth. I kept the tray the first time for about 20 minutes and while there was no miracle, my teeth did seem a bit brighter.

I have used the kit over a period of a week, and my teeth are considerably brighter and a shade whiter than they were before. I am going to continue using the product until it runs out as it has given results.

I definitely recommend the product for its ease of use and its brightening ability.

2 comments:

  1. HI Great review! New follower from Drop It Like It's Hot Hop. Please I would love it if you could return the favor! Thanks

    ReplyDelete