Monday, December 17, 2012

{Book Tour} Dangerous Past - book excerpt

Photobucket
Dangerous Past By A. F. Ebbers  

About the book:

An airline captain and his wife are being stalked by professional assassins who have a deadline to kill him and make it look like an accident or suicide. The couple doesn’t know why they are being targeted. Little by little they are pulled into a dangerous web of intrigue by a murderous criminal network who offers the pilot his wife’s life if he will concede to their demands.  

Dangerous Past is a story of a man who must choose between doing what ought to be done or keeping his family alive by allowing a murderous and powerful VIP to escape his past.

Book Excerpt:

 Later that same afternoon, Nicole resumed her knitting but again it was obvious that her mind was elsewhere. Suddenly, in a fit of anger, she threw the knitting to the floor and glared at Frank.
     “I swore on my oath as a physician to save lives. But I swear that I will personally and physically destroy this damn General if he hurts one of my children.”
     Frank pulled down the newspaper from his face that he hadn’t been reading and calmly replied, “Not if I get to him first.”

A.F. Ebbers
Website
Facebook

Disclosure: This book excerpt is brought to you by Charisma Media.  I did not receive financial compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment